3D casts, to put it simply, are something special.
To capture a moment in time as a piece so real is an honour. Do you remember how small your little one's toes were when they were 4 weeks old? Can you remember the details... the tiny little fingernails or the wrinkles in Mum's hand, or how Dad's wedding band sat so proudly on his finger as he held your hand?
The most stunning, timeless keepsake, capturing a precious moment in time, forever.
Our range of colours, finishes, frames and mounts mean there's a combination to suit any taste, and with prices from just £55, any budget. Please see our price list and examples below, and to make things even easier, you can book your appointment right here on our website to visit our studio and make your 3D casts.
Our 3D Cast Price list is for casts alone - you can find framing and mounting prices below.
We have some examples of finished frames and mounts further down the page, with total costs.
Examples & Costs
Total Cost: £145
2 Baby Casts: £90
Inner Mount (pink): £5
Total Cost: £90
1 Baby Cast: £55
Total Cost: £180
4 Baby Casts: £130
Total Cost: £150
2 Child Casts: £120
Hanging Heart Mount: £30
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following applies to all bookings without exception. By booking, you agree to:
1. We will do our very best to ensure a good quality print, however TPL will not take any responsibility for any discomfort during this process.
2. Changes to prints cannot be made after they have been taken. Any re-prints required will be offered at full expense to the customer.
3. Occasionally, due to the nature of the firing process and the natural products that we use, cracking can occur during firing or casting. Although fairly uncommon, this is completely outside of our control. If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as possible to re-do the prints.
4. Due to the nature of clay and the firing process, occasionally hairline cracks can be visible on prints and as such should not be considered a fault but a naturally occurring part of the piece.
5. On imprints, when glaze fired, tiny specks of dust may settle on the prints. Whilst uncommon this is unavoidable and should not be considered a fault.
6. If we are undertaking any writing on the prints we request the following: all information must be specified on your form. If any information is missing, we will position the writing for you and choose the colour as we feel is best. We will not chase for information, so please ensure it is given as you are happy with. Writing is applied 'free hand' by our trained staff so will vary and will not be 'perfect'. We will only accept liability for writing errors if we do not follow your specified spelling or instructions. We will not be responsible for customer spelling or grammar mistakes. We will not be held responsible for deciphering unclear wording or instructions incorrectly so please ensure you write your requirements clearly.
7. All imprints, outprints and 3D casts take up to approximately 8 weeks to complete, however this may be longer should your prints require more work or we are subject to supplier delays. We will contact you when they are available for collection.
8. A £10 booking deposit secures your 1-2-1 appointment. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable with less than 24 hours notice of cancellation. Deposit(s) paid will be deducted from your total on the day of your visit.