IMPRINTS & OUTPRINTS
Timeless, precious keepsakes.
IMPRINTS, OUTPRINTS AND 3D CASTS
Our beautiful imprints, outprints & 3D casts are always hugely popular - a truly precious keepsake many families wish to have taken while hands and feet are tiny, to capture and treasure forever.
These can be completed during a "Pottery Painting" table booking, or exclusive 1-2-1 appointment. Please book via the menu.
Our timescale for the completion of these beautiful keepsakes is approximately 8 weeks, however this may vary.
HOW IT WORKS
For imprints & outprints: You can book a normal "Pottery Painting" session, a 2 hour booking providing you with a table in our inspirational setting. During the session, you can choose to take part in any activities on offer, make use of our soft play for under 4s, enjoy our cafe facilities, and have imprints or outprints created. Alternatively, you may book a 1-2-1 exclusive 30 minute appointment via the Book Online menu, if you'd prefer.
For 3D Casts: Book a 1-2-1 exclusive appointment via the Book Online menu. 3D casts cannot be completed during a pottery painting session, unless prior agreed or arranged.
Our staff will be on hand wearing full PPE to assist you and ensure your experience is amazing from start to finish!
Our imprints & outprints are exactly as they sound - imprints go IN, outprints come OUT.
Colours & prices vary depending on which you choose, so please view the options below to select which you'd like. You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions.
Our incredible range of framing options and finishes is much more substantial, and available to view in the studio. Please contact us if you would like any more information, pictures, prices or if you have a custom request. As handmade products, we can work to your requirements.
Imprint or Outprint - £30
Framed with engraved plaque - £50
Our small prints measure approximately 11.5 x 11.5 CM and will fit 1 single SMALL baby hand or foot or a single pet paw.
We advise to measure to ensure your children(s) hand or foot, or your pet's paw will fit our mold as The Pottery Loft will not be held responsible and will not provide refunds should the wrong size be ordered.
Imprint or Outprint - £55
Framed with engraved plaque - £80
Our standard prints measure approximately 18.5 x 13.5 CM and will fit 2 baby hands OR feet, or one of each.
They may also fit older children's hands if taken portrait.
We advise to measure to ensure your children(s) hands or feet will fit our mold as The Pottery Loft will not be held responsible and will not provide refunds should the wrong size be ordered.
Imprint or Outprint - £75
Framed with engraved plaque - £105
Our large prints measure approximately TBC and will fit 2 child's hands OR feet, or one of each.
They may also fit 1 adult hand, or 2 baby hands AND feet if taken portrait.
We advise to measure to ensure your chilren(s) hands or feet will fit our mold as The Pottery Loft will not be held responsible and will not provide refunds should the wrong size be ordered.
Outprint finish / colours available:
Black surround with silver or bronze prints.
All antique white - surround & prints.
Imprint colours/finish available:
All off/white surround with coloured prints:
Pink, Blue, Green, Beige, Brown, Grey, Dark Grey, Light Green, Purple
Frame colours available:
Standard to fit print size selected.
We're unable to offer our full range of frames at this time.
WRITING / PLAQUE
Painted writing on your prints in:
IMPRINTS - colour of your choice
OUTPRINTS - bronze or silver (not available for antique white finish)
OR engraved plaque on your frame in:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please ensure you agree to the following before booking.
1. We will do our very best to ensure a good quality print, however please bear in mind that PPE can restrict or affect the quality. We will not take any responsibility for any discomfort during this process.
2. Changes to prints cannot be made after they have been taken. Any re-prints required will be offered at full expense to the customer.
3. Occasionally, due to the nature of the firing process and the natural products that we use, cracking can occur during firing or casting. Although fairly uncommon, this is completely outside of our control. If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as possible to re-do the prints.
4. Due to the nature of clay and the firing process, occasionally hairline cracks can be visible on prints and as such should not be considered a fault but a naturally occuring part of the piece.
5. On imprints, when glaze fired, tiny specks of dust may settle on the prints. Whilst uncommon this is unavoidable and should not be considered a fault.
6. If we are undertaking any writing on the prints we request the following: all information must be specified on your form. If any information is missing, we will position the writing for you and choose the colour as we feel is best. We will not chase for information, so please ensure it is given as you are happy with. Writing is applied 'free hand' by our trained staff so will vary and will not be 'perfect'. We will only accept liability for writing errors if we do not follow your specified spelling or instructions. We will not be responsible for customer spelling or grammar mistakes. We will not be held responsible for deciphering unclear wording or instructions incorrectly so please ensure you write your requirements clearly.
7. All imprints in clay and plaster outprints usually take up to 8 weeks to complete, however this may be longer should your prints require more work. We will contact you when they are available for collection.
8. A £10 booking deposit secures your 1-2-1 appointment, or £5 booking deposit your table during a normal session. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable with less than 24 hours notice of cancellation. Deposit(s) paid will be deducted from your total on the day of your visit.
The above T&Cs will apply to your booking without exception.
Our 3D cast range is not yet complete - we are constantly expanding our stunning range of mounts, frames and finishes. As such, we have not yet managed to curate our full range to display here on our website. If you would like more information, pictures or prices, please fill out the question box below and we'll do our very best to assist. We will be working hard to upload all information here in the near future.
3D casts must be booked via the menu, as a 1-2-1 exclusive appointment. A £10 deposit secures your appointment and is deducted from your total on the day.
The most stunning, timeless keepsake, capturing a precious moment in time, forever...
For Imprints, Outprints or 3D casts.
Should you have any additional requests, questions, or perhaps require an alternative appointment to those available, please let us know below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.