IMPRINTS & OUTPRINTS
Timeless, precious keepsakes.
Please contact us if you'd like information on our 3D casts range.
IMPRINTS AND OUTPRINTS
Our beautiful imprints & outprints have been highly requested during the current pandemic - a truly precious keepsake many families still wish to have taken while hands and feet are tiny, to capture and treasure forever.
We are now able to offer bookings in the studio - please message or email to book.
We will then return these to the studio to complete. Our usual timescale of 6-8 weeks can not be guaranteed due to availability of supplies, however please take comfort knowing your prints are safe and will be available for you to collect as soon as possible.
HOW IT WORKS
We will arrange a suitable time with you. Full payment must be received 24 hours before your appointment time. We will request your chosen options (below) 24 hours in advance so that your appointment is as quick and safe as possible for all involved.
Your prints will be left with us to work on in the studio. Our usual 6-8 week timescale cannot be guaranteed due to availability of supplies and supplier delays, but please rest easy knowing your prints are safe with us and will be with you as soon as is possible.
We will contact you again as soon as your prints are complete and ready for collection. Prints can be collected following this by booking a collection slot using the 'Book Online' feature in the menu.
Our imprints & outprints are exactly as they sound - imprints go IN, outprints come OUT.
Colours & prices vary depending on which you choose, so please view the options below to select which you'd like. You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions.
Our range is limited until we can reopen our studio to the public.
Imprint or Outprint - £30
Framed with engraved plaque - £50
Our small prints measure approximately 11.5 x 11.5 CM and will fit 1 single SMALL baby hand or foot or a single pet paw.
We advise to measure to ensure your children(s) hand or foot, or your pet's paw will fit our mold as The Pottery Loft will not be held responsible and will not provide refunds should the wrong size be ordered.
Imprint or Outprint - £55
Framed with engraved plaque - £80
Our standard prints measure approximately 18.5 x 13.5 CM and will fit 2 baby hands OR feet, or one of each.
They may also fit older children's hands if taken portrait.
We advise to measure to ensure your children(s) hands or feet will fit our mold as The Pottery Loft will not be held responsible and will not provide refunds should the wrong size be ordered.
Imprint or Outprint - £75
Framed with engraved plaque - £105
Our large prints measure approximately TBC and will fit 2 child's hands OR feet, or one of each.
They may also fit 1 adult hand, or 2 baby hands AND feet if taken portrait.
We advise to measure to ensure your chilren(s) hands or feet will fit our mold as The Pottery Loft will not be held responsible and will not provide refunds should the wrong size be ordered.
Outprint finish / colours available:
Black surround with silver or bronze prints.
All antique white - surround & prints.
Imprint colours/finish available:
All off/white surround with coloured prints:
Pink, Blue, Green, Beige, Brown, Grey, Dark Grey, Light Green, Purple
Frame colours available:
Standard to fit print size selected.
We're unable to offer our full range of frames at this time.
WRITING / PLAQUE
Painted writing on your prints in:
IMPRINTS - colour of your choice
OUTPRINTS - bronze or silver (not available for antique white finish)
OR engraved plaque on your frame in:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please ensure you agree to the following before booking.
1. We will do our very best to ensure a good quality print, however please bear in mind that PPE can restrict or affect the quality. We will not take any responsibility for any discomfort during this process.
2. Changes to prints cannot be made after they have been taken. Any re-prints required will be offered at full expense to the customer.
3. Occasionally, due to the nature of the firing process and the natural products that we use, cracking can occur during firing or casting. Although fairly uncommon, this is completely outside of our control. If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as possible to re-do the prints.
4. Due to the nature of clay and the firing process, occasionally hairline cracks can be visible on prints and as such should not be considered a fault but a naturally occuring part of the piece.
5. On imprints, when glaze fire tiny specks of dust may settle on the prints. Whilst uncommon this is unavoidable and should not be considered a fault.
6. If we are undertaking any writing on the prints we request the following: all information must be specified on your form. If any information is missing, we will position the writing for you and choose the colour as we feel is best. We will not chase for information, so please ensure it is given as you are happy with. Writing is applied 'free hand' by our trained staff so will vary and will not be 'perfect'. We will only accept liability for writing errors if we do not follow your specified spelling or instructions. We will not be responsible for customer spelling or grammar mistakes. We will not be held responsible for deciphering unclear wording or instructions incorrectly so please ensure you write your requirements clearly.
7. All imprints in clay and plaster outprints usually take up to 8 weeks to complete, however this may be longer and we cannot advise time scales during the pandemic due to availability of supplies. We will contact you when they are available for collection.
8. Payment is required at least 24 hours before your booking appointment, or your appointment will be cancelled.
The above T&Cs will apply to your booking without exception.
For Imprints or Outprints.
Please let us know your availability, and if you have any date requests.